John Lennon - Imagine Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 08, 2010 30 Years ago Lennon ended his cycle on earth. But he lives on inside millions and millions of hearts. -"Sir Lennon, wherever you are, I hope you are still making magic.I just want to say, thank you again." Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousDecember 8, 2010 at 9:25 AMwe miss him..........ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousDecember 8, 2010 at 10:58 AMLindas palavras Ana.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnastasiaDecember 9, 2010 at 10:36 AMLennon Forever!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousApril 11, 2012 at 2:38 PMJohn, I miss you so much, and I feel that you know this.Just one comment: He got the MBE, but he gave it back. Correctly, John wasn't a sir any more.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
we miss him..........
ReplyDeleteLindas palavras Ana.
ReplyDeleteLennon Forever!
ReplyDeleteJohn, I miss you so much, and I feel that you know this.
ReplyDeleteJust one comment: He got the MBE, but he gave it back. Correctly, John wasn't a sir any more.